Hello and Welcome!
This is a Pro-Ana/Mia site, so please if you are not, or if you are under 18, do not proceed to read any further. It is not my intention to ‘trigger’ nor convince you into the ways of Anorexia, this is simply my story, and a place for others like me.
My pen name is Espere Belle, you can read more about me and what this blog contains at the “About” Page.
What “Ana and Mia” contains:
- My Blog: Follow me on my journey with Ana and Mia, and perhaps pick up some tips/advice from my personal view.
- My “Hate List”: Exactly what it sounds like. I find that it is useful to have a Hate List, so that you can come back to it when you are feeling weak and remind yourself exactly why you don’t want to be a fat cow.
- Letters to Ana: Many Pro-Ana sites have these. These are my own works in acknowledgment of what I need to be.
- Motivational Sites: Some sites I found useful. Feel free to suggest your own.
- My “Reason List”: The opposite of a “hate list”, it encompasses what you need to accomplish and WHY. Yes, its shallow, but it rings true I think.
- Thin Poems: Poems I found, or wrote myself. The deeper side of Ana/Mia.
- Thin Quotes: Some I found/ wrote that were personally touching, which is important, because it has to mean something to YOU, if YOU want to stick to your goals.
- Tips From Experience: Just starting out and new? Tired of those old cliché thinspiration tips repeated over and over? Want a closer inside look in to what to do or not do? Here is a page to find some help, as well as to comment your own personal tips, and get them added to the list.
So far, this blog is fairly new, so this is all for now. PLEASE feel free to comment and add to the Pro-Ana/Mia community support. Just remember inappropriate or hurtful comments will be deleted.
When reading, the older posts are at the bottom, so scroll down and read upwards in the categories.
I will state this AGAIN: If you are NOT Pro-Ana/Mia, OR if you are under 18, I suggest you leave this site now, as you will not find it appealing. I am not responsible for any “triggering” that may occur as I have warned you TWICE. Thank you.
As for my lovely Ana and Mia friends; enjoy, share and hopefully gain something out of this blog! This is a place for us to be ourselves, away from the paranoid masses “helping” us by screaming “Eat a damn sandwich!”. God I hate that. OUR BODIES, OUR MINDS, OUR CHOICE. So, let’s make the change.
I wish you all luck, prosperity, and perfection on your journeys! Stay strong, and thin!